Hello all

Subject: Hello all
From: Ernie Lindsey <Souperdog -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 10:42:53 -0400

Hi everyone,

My name is Ernie and I'm new here to this tech-writer list. I just wanted to
send out a quick letter telling everyone about myself.

So, here goes. I am a student at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, VA. I
am seeking a degree in English with a Creative Writing emphasis. But, I am
hoping to find a job in the professional writing field once I graduate in the
Fall of '98.

If anyone has any suggestions on how I should go about doing this; or if you
have any leads on internships or jobs coming in the future, let me know
because I am looking for opportunities.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ernie