Re: Word 97 filter wanted

Subject: Re: Word 97 filter wanted
From: Simon North <north -at- SYNOPSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 17:40:47 +0001

> If you're working from the Word7 side and trying to open a Word97
> document, I don't think there's any such filter.

On Microsoft's FTP site you will find free converters for both
directions. As well as this, there is Save As... option in Word 97 to
let you save in older formats (including Word 7/95).

Simon North north -at- synopsys -dot- com
COSSAP Technical Writer, Aachen, Germany

To be or not to be, those are the parameters.