Off-topic: Tech writers' cookbook

Subject: Off-topic: Tech writers' cookbook
From: "Smith, Amy" <amsmith -at- PTC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 09:51:18 -0400

Please forgive me - this is off-topic, and worst, I'm looking for

Occasionally, one of you techwhirlers posts an announcement about a
recipe book done by a group of tech writers for charity. I simply can't
remember who it is. Would this person please respond to me privately? I
would like to get more information on your project. Thanks in advance.
And many thanks to the list for your patience.
Amy Smith, Documentation Manager
Parametric Technology 128 Technology Drive Waltham MA 02154
amsmith -at- ptc -dot- com

Archives:,, or