Re: staff consultants

Subject: Re: staff consultants
From: Kevin Scott Feeman <kevinf -at- PRIMENET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 1998 08:37:52 -0700

I have a question that is similiar. Right now, I am working for a company
as a consultant. The contract I was working on ended about a month ago and
they have yet found me a position. However, I am getting paid on the
bench. My question is this: For those who have worked at a company as a
main empolyee and at other times in their careers, as a consultant, which
do you like best? Any replies will be helpful.

Kevin Feeman