Need Feedback

Subject: Need Feedback
From: Gina Hertel <Ghertel -at- ALPHA88 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 20:13:50 -0500

As I think I've mentioned, we're giving our company intranet a facelift.
I've devised the following questions to ask our employees about our present
system.
PLEASE provide feedback if you can think of any additional questions.
This is a huge project. I only want to do it once, and I want to do it
right.
I'd be happy to post a summary of responses to the list.
Thanks in advance for all your help.

1.) What do you like most about the intranet?
2.) What do you like the least about the intranet?
3.) What would you most like to see added to our intranet?
4.) What would you most like to see removed from our intranet?

Thanks again,
Gina Hertel
Manager, Technical Communications
Alpha Technologies, Inc.