Re: Employment Interview

Subject: Re: Employment Interview
From: Mark Baker <mbaker -at- OMNIMARK -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 10:02:08 -0500

Andrew Plato wrote:

>Sheesh, every boss I have ever had was a prick of some sort.
>However, I would never tell an interviewer that.

If you are not honest with an interviewer about the kind of working
environment that works for you, you'll probably never end up with a boss you
get along with. A job interview is a **mutual** opportunity to assess fit.
If you attempt to deceive the interviewer you may be unlucky enough to
succeed.

---
Mark Baker
Manager, Corporate Communications