Re: Print Shops that Accept FTP Files

Subject: Re: Print Shops that Accept FTP Files
From: Chris Johnson <cjohnson -at- JPSGRAPHICS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 1998 18:36:47 -0600

Vanessa,

My name is Chris Johnson with Johnson Printing Service in Dallas. We
accept files via FTP with no extra charge. We specialize in multi-page
documents (both DocuTech and "Direct-to-Plate") and are very experienced
in handling FTP files. Please visit our web site at
http://www.jpsgraphics.com for more information. Or you can call or
e-mail for more information or questions.

Thanks,
Chris Johnson
(800) 272-7742