Re: Print Shops that Accept FTP Files

Subject: Re: Print Shops that Accept FTP Files
From: Laura L Lapierre <lapierre -at- MEDIAONE -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 06:20:59 -0500

I use a company called DMI in Woburn, MA that does accept FTP files (via
Netscape only, at least the last time I used them) and does respond to
e-mail. I do not believe they charge extra for this - but I actually never
asked them about this - it is just so much easier than travelling there or
dealing with a courier, especially if I have to send multiple sets of
files. The files I send are postscript (or zips containing the ps files).
And they are timely - of course, they are also in MA.

The following is their info:

DMI
215 Salem St
Woburn, MA 01801
P: (617) 935-7224
F: (617) 938-7648

Mike Jenoski - mjenoski -at- dupman -dot- com
Carl Beatrice - cbeatrice -at- dupman -dot- com