Recruiters, demo FrameMaker

Subject: Recruiters, demo FrameMaker
From: Magita Storey <jellysideup -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 1998 14:51:40 PST

Someone thoughtfully suggested:
<I responded to the original request for pointers to Bay Area
<recruiters off
<list, and I suggest others do the same.

And this is probably good advice considering the volume this list
generates. But I'm so thankful to the kind soul that posted info about
Andrew Davis and his web address. There I found lots of little jewels,
even for a non-Bay area resident (wish there was someone like him in
Dixie).

Particularly, and my reason for broadcasting now, there is a link to a
*Free* demo copy of FrameMaker. As Andrew says, there is no excuse for
not learning how to use this tool now. If this appeals to you, see
http://www.synergistech.com./develop.htm . There are other good things
in his Career Development Corner.

So long as the Subject Lines are specific so readers can zoom in on
posts that interest them, I think it would be interesting - and a great
service - to hear about the most superlative recruiters around the
country. Of course, Ray might appreciate it if that conversation
continued over on Ian Harrison's underused & less moderated Techcomm
mailgroup at techcomm -at- user -dot- itconsult -dot- co -dot- uk

Cheers,
Magita
jellysideup -at- hotmail -dot- com