Why not just use Frame? (Was RE: Robohelp vs. Doc-to-Help)

Subject: Why not just use Frame? (Was RE: Robohelp vs. Doc-to-Help)
From: Alexia Prendergast <alexiap -at- SEAGATESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 17:13:02 -0500

Why don't you just author WinHelp directly in Frame?

You can convert Frame directly to WinHelp-compatible RTF using the
MIF2RTF tool from Omni Systems (meaning no clean-up in Word -- in fact
you don't even need Word for this), then create/compile your Help
project file in HCW (available for free from Microsoft). You can do
macros, jumps, keywords, etc.
http://www.omsys.com/

I've used Robohelp and Forehelp. If you didn't already have Frame, I'd
say they'd be fine. However, if you already have Frame, why buy and
learn unnecessary tools.

A.
--
Alexia Prendergast