Off Topic: The Case For The Defence

Subject: Off Topic: The Case For The Defence
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 1998 10:51:38 +0800

Later that same day, Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- gomez> wrote:
> Some lazy fool wrote:
> > Can anyone in Australia recommend a vendor for printing images on a
> > blank CD?
>
> If this bozo had thought to check the Yellow Pages under 'CD -- Compact
> Disk, Wholesalers and Manufacturers' before asking the techwhirlers to
> do his job for him, he would have had the answer in two minutes.

After that, several people wrote to Stuart Burnfield II to condemn
his rudeness toward Stuart Burnfield I. Other people wrote to Stuart
Burnfield I to offer support in light of the rudeness of Stuart
Burnfield II. One person even wrote to Stuart Burnfield II saying
that it was about time someone got stuck into people like Stuart
Burnfield I.

And lots of people kindly wrote to thank one of the Stuart Burnfields --
I'm not sure which one -- for all the information about CDs.

- I am the bozo
- I am also the bozee
- I am the lazy fool
- I am the rude oaf

I was gaving a go at myself!

Sorry for the confusion. I guess this just highlights the dangers of
self-abuse, as it were.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield "Fun, fun, fun
Functional Software Pty Ltd In the sun, sun, sun. . ."
mailto:slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au