VRML Files

Subject: VRML Files
From: Marilyn Fenter <mfenter -at- PTC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 15:53:25 -0500

Hi,

I've just started working on a project at my company where VRML files are
talked about a lot. I have even exported them so that I can use another
application to view these files. Can anyone tell me what VRML stands for?
Our existing documentation does not define the acronym (tsk, tsk!)

Thanks,
Marilyn