Re: Translation problem?

Subject: Re: Translation problem?
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:13:57 -0500

Ann Zdunczyk wrote:

If you get a reputable Translation Vendor (hopefully ISO Certified), in
their process they should do QA (Quality Assurance).


Actually in ISO credibility, you are either Registered or Compliant
(except for England where you are Certificated). So... vendors need to
be Registered if the job requires dealings with an established ISO
Registered Company. Otherwise, if your documentation of all processes
are compliant, you should be ahead of other companies who have nothing in

SLBare, C.T.C.

You don't need to buy Internet access to use free Internet e-mail.
Get completely free e-mail from Juno at
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Previous by Author: FDA techwhirlers.....
Next by Author: CSS Path in HTML Doc
Previous by Thread: Re: Translation problem?
Next by Thread: Per Diem / Contract Story

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads