Courses in writing basics for "non-writing" professionals???

Subject: Courses in writing basics for "non-writing" professionals???
From: Candace Bamber <cbamber -at- CASTEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 07:42:58 -0500

T'whirler's -
We are sending some of our software developers to remedial writing courses
(can you believe it?).

Two things I'm hoping someone can help us out with:

1. We are looking at the courses put on by a company called "McLuhan and
Davies Communications" in Toronto.
Has anyone taken any of their courses or know anything about them you can
pass on?

2. Can anyone recommend good courses in writing basics for non-writing
professionals? These would need to be accessible from Toronto.

Many thanks in advance!!

Candace

Candace Bamber
mailto:cbamber -at- castek -dot- com
Castek Software Factory
Toronto, ON
416-777-2550 X331
"If you're not confused, you're not paying attention."