Smart Help and What's This? Help

Subject: Smart Help and What's This? Help
From: Mark Smith <MSmith -at- CARDIFFSW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 10:05:41 -0800

Hi All:
Does anyone know what a SmartHelp help button looks like? Can
anyone give an example? Also, when does a dialog box get a help button
and/or a What's This? help button? Can anyone point me to a reference
guide that explains this?
I've looked at MS Word 97, and I can'd find any Help buttons,
only the What's This? help button in some of the dialog boxes. How does
everyone feel about mixing What's This? help with traditional Help
buttons? It looks like they do this in RoboHELP online help.

TIA Mark Smith
msmith -at- cardiffsw -dot- com