Help!

Subject: Help!
From: Mark Smith <MSmith -at- CARDIFFSW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 14:47:36 -0700

Hi Everyone:
I really need some Help on Help. I've inherited a Windows Help
file that I maintain. Although I've gone through and checked all of the
dialog boxes that I could find, I keep finding new ones that have broken
links in the context sensitive help. Clicking the Help button gives the
"Topic does not exist" error message. I have two questions,
specifically:
1. Is there any sure way of searching the application to find
all of the dialog boxes with Help buttons? Then I could check to see if
they do in fact call up the right topic.
2. What is the best way to make sure that the developers don't
add or change dialog boxes without me knowing about it? I've run the
What's This? Help Composer--it gives me all of the dialog boxes, but
sometimes the dialog boxes can be called up different ways, and some of
those links are broken. I could have them update the context.hh file
whenever they create a new dialog box, but there's no way to be sure
they will.
How do you handle issues like these?

Thanks,
Mark Smith