Doc-To-Help Print File output question

Subject: Doc-To-Help Print File output question
From: Dan McGovern <dmg -at- SOFTEXPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 23:03:37 +0100

Hi Lorraine

It might be a good idea to try posting to the WexTech-L Forum. They have a
pretty active list with lots of good discussion on Doc-To-Help and AnswerWorks.
I'll post your message for you if you like ?

Here's the low down on how to get on:

All users of Doc-To-Help, Documentation Studio and other WexTech products are
encouraged to join the new WexTech Discussion List. This will become the
primary area of online support for all WexTech users. You can join the
discussion list by following the link above and following the instructions to
subscribe. Both WexTech Technical Support Representatives monitoring the list,
and experienced Doc-To-Help users will share their answers with you, and the
rest of our user community.
Unlimited Support on the Internet - Wextech-L Discussion List
WexTech has added a discussion list to allow all our users to share as a free
support area. You can subscribe by sending the following message:
Address: majordomo -at- wextech -dot- com
Message: subscribe wextech-l <your email address>
Subscribers to the list can share their questions and answers about
Doc-To-Help, Documentation Studio, AnswerWorks and other WexTech products. If
you subscribe and mail to the list, all other subscribers, including the
WexTech Technical Support Representatives will receive your message
Best Regards

Dan McGovern
Soft/Export Inc. - Boston Soft/Export Ltd. - Dublin
Tel: ++781-449-1440 Tel: ++353 1294 2121
Fax: ++781-455-6526 Fax: ++353 1294 2197
75 2nd Ave., Suite 360 Unit 7, 78 Furze Road
Needham, MA 02194 Sandyford Industrial Estate
USA Dublin 18, Republic of Ireland