XML & Technical Writers...

Subject: XML & Technical Writers...
From: Dan Schmitz <djs -at- GENE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 09:14:33 -0700

Hi, all.

I am attempting to do some research, in the form of in-person interviewing,
on the subject of XML and its impact on technical writing. So far, while
there is a lot out there about XML, I have found little about how technical
writers might use it, or the possibilities it may open up in the field. XML
seems to be targeted more towards business and information exhange, and
less toward content creation, which may explain why there is little out there.

Does anyone have any ideas about it this or leads to an interview?

I am in the San Francisco Bay Area, but would be willing to interview via
email, if necessary.

Thanks!