Re: secretary's day

Subject: Re: secretary's day
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 11:30:39 -0500

> I think you need to be very very careful when you talk about this, and not
> make assumptions about secretaries. There are secretaries out there with
> BA's from prestigious universities and even a few with PhD's <snip>

That's true. However, in my experience those who assume that any woman
who can type is a secretary also tend to assume secretaries never have
degrees. I wonder if any woman who types ever received a Happy Boss's
Day card by mistake.

Tracy

Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm