Re: secretary's day

Subject: Re: secretary's day
From: Diane Williams <Diane_Williams -at- FCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 11:29:10 EST

>>Today is secretary's day. Not something i would usually care about
because I dont have a secretary. But this year I care about it because
when I got to work there was a card on my desk thanking me for my good work
as a SECRETARY! I feel like issuing a statement explaining that while I
appreciate the card and being appreciated, I am not a secretary. WHat do
you guys think? Should I just forget it or voice my opinion?<<

Heck! I'd hold out for lunch and flowers first, THEN gently let the person
know that I'm not a secretary! ;-)

Diane