Re: Using Binder & TOC

Subject: Re: Using Binder & TOC
From: Linda Castellani <linda -at- GRIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 11:06:03 -0500

Suzette -

I read this thread with great interest as we are currently struggling with
a Master Document in Word.

Following the online help in Binder, I discovered that you can easily drag
documents into Binder and just as easily reorganize them, something that's
a huge pain in a Master Document.

What happens when you put documents into a Binder is that a new set of
pulldown menus displays that is different from those available in an empty
binder. Those menus are very, very similar to the pulldown menus in Word,
and all the familiar Word functions are there, including Insert>Index and
Tables and so on...

Looks very cool, and I want to thank the person who first mentioned it on
the list!