Re: Using Binder & TOC

Subject: Re: Using Binder & TOC
From: Linda Castellani <linda -at- GRIC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 13:51:12 -0500

Oh nuts. I'm sorry. I just ASSUMED that if the purpose of the thing was
to group different documents together in a binder, that all commands would
apply to all documents in the binder. Silly me.

I even tried searching Microsoft's site for the answer to this question,
but I got the message, "Search is currently unavailable. We are working on
it."

I'm so disappointed. I thought for sure that our days of wrestling with
the Master Document were finally over. <Sob>