Re: Using Binder & TOC

Subject: Re: Using Binder & TOC
From: "John J. Gardiner" <jgard -at- POP -dot- SLIP -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 11:39:54 -0700

At 11:06 AM 5/5/98 -0500, Linda Castellani wrote:

>What happens when you put documents into a Binder is that a new set of
>pulldown menus displays that is different from those available in an empty
>binder. Those menus are very, very similar to the pulldown menus in Word,
>and all the familiar Word functions are there, including Insert>Index and
>Tables and so on...

I am confused. Unless I am mistaken, one cannot create a TOC/cross
references based on multiple docs while using Binder. I hope I am wrong,
for this would be wonderful news. I have learned to loathe MS Word's Master
Document hack... er... feature.

John J. Gardiner - Technical Writer

On-Line Help * User Guides * Documentation
HTML * Graphic Design
e-mail: jgard -at- slip -dot- net