Temperature converter?

Subject: Temperature converter?
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:58:50 -0500

Please excuse me if this is off-topic.

I have a need, for a document I'm doing, to convert a bunch of
temperature specifications given in degrees Celsius to degrees
Fahrenheit. It's Friday, and I don't want to think too much--does
anyone know of any shareware or freeware I can download that would do
that for me?

Please respond off-line.

Thanks!

Nora
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com