Re: WORD: Service Release 1 (SR-1)

Subject: Re: WORD: Service Release 1 (SR-1)
From: Suzy Davis <andavis -at- AU1 -dot- IBM -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 19:12:04 -0400

I had a lot of problems when I upgraded from Word6 to Word97 - styles
re-setting themselves, other formatting re-formatting, TOCs compling without
some of the heading numbers, etc etc etc. Some of these problems were due to
using Word 6 docs or templates converted to Word97. Some of these were
Word97. I've got the Enterprise SR-1 and stopped using any documents which had
any kind of previous relationship with earlier versions of Word and most of my
problems have gone.

Suzy Davis
Technical Writer

Internet: andavis -at- au1 -dot- ibm -dot- com

[Standard disclaimer]

05/20/98 12:57 PM
Please respond to PPalmer -at- SPHERECOM -dot- COM

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc:
Subject: WORD: Service Release 1 (SR-1)

Has anyone used the WORD (Office 97) Service Release Patch? Did you
find any performance improvements?
Thanks for the info,
Phyllis

^~~~