Addendums

Subject: Addendums
From: Steve Page <spage -at- EE -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 24 May 1998 09:03:16 -0400

Are you adding addendums upon creation or as they are changed. If you are doing the latter, you can simply make note of these changed pages along with your Release notification letter. I have a new book due to be shipped June 15th that addresses these kinds of changes. You can order now or wait. But the web site is http://users1.ee.net/spage/manual/index.htm.

I am guessing that you do use a Release Notification form right?

Steve Page
spage -at- ee -dot- net