Re: Question about changing the size of a Word doc and answers to pre vious Word 97 questions

Subject: Re: Question about changing the size of a Word doc and answers to pre vious Word 97 questions
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 15:39:28 -0500

> New Question
> Now I have another question : does anyone know of an easy way
> to convert
> a 8.5" by 11" doc to a 7" by 9" doc? Does anyone have a stripped down
> Word 97 7" by 9" template they would be willing to share? I
> receive the
> digest, so feel free to send me email at jenm -at- stingray -dot- com
>
> Jen

Maybe I'm missing something, but why don't you just go into the Page
setup dialog and set the page to the size you want...be sure to select
"Whole document" before you click OK. You'll probably have to tweak some
graphics and/or tables but it's better than dealing with an add-on like
Click Book. I do this all the time to allow me to stick small pages into
my Day-Timer.

Jane