[no subject]

From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 16:21:54 -0500

Sorry to hear about your loss. However, I used FP98 to create a complete
interactive programmer's manual for our product. This included an
expandable/collapsible TOC that dynamically highlights the entry under the
cursor. OK, I admit that I wrote most of the TOC entries in Notepad (saves
quicker), but, I have edited the TOC in FP98.

I'll admit that there are some annoying quirks with FP98. I have to put an
extra return after each numbered or bulleted item in order to have a single
space between them in the browser. I also have to code <DIV> sections by
hand. One page in which I use <DIV> sections to collapse and expand
sections of the document cannot be saved in FP98 without a </DIV>
automatically being placed after the first paragraph in the section (where I
intend several paragraphs to be in the section).

Mike

Michael Wing (mailto:mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com)
Principal Technical Writer
Intergraph Corporation; Huntsville, Alabama
http://www.ingr.com/iss/products/mapping/

"Humpty was pushed!"