Re: Anyone else SPAMMED by roboHELP/blue-sky.com?

Subject: Re: Anyone else SPAMMED by roboHELP/blue-sky.com?
From: Sharon Burton <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 1998 07:52:49 -0700

I appreciate the faxes when they tell me something I need to know. Like a
new version is coming soon. But not about the upgrade I already purchased.

Telling me that I have only 13 more days to purchase what I already spent
$600 to purchase is annoying. I want them to figure out the database, which
is actually what the other person was asking as well, and stop sending me
email and faxes urging me to spend money that I have already given them.

I have a client that is on the subscription plan (I just bought it) and they
get the same faxes. They have been on the subscription plan for 4 or 5
months. And they get the faxes urging them to call now and upgrade while
there is still time. Since they have 5 or so seats, they spent a ton of
money and they get the same stupid fax. I suppose the database configuration
has not caught up to the various purchase options.

sharon

Sharon Burton
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS, the award-winning unofficial RoboHELP Newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
anthrobytes -at- anthrobytes -dot- com