Help Breeze

Subject: Help Breeze
From: John David Hickey <jdavid -at- FARABI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 15:49:04 -0400

Greetings!

Does anybody here have a good to expert knowledge of HelpBreeze 2.0? I've
just started using it to update an online help system and I'm running into
some problems. I was wondering if anyone with some HelpBreeze experience
would be willing to field some questions from me. Y'know, be my mentor and
stuff <humbling myself, on my knees, begging>.

BTW, is the WinHelp listserv on the regular usenet feed? I ask this because
I don't want to take the chance of getting spammed if I participate on a
regular listserver on the Internet. I like the privacy that this listserv
provides.

Be seeing you,

Dave
---
John David Hickey -- Technical Writer -- jdavid -at- farabi -dot- com
Web Resume: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Hills/7829/

No trees weres harmed in writing this email.
My messages are made from elephant tusks and dolphin meat.

Don't confuse my opinions with my employer's opinions.
Each exists in blissful ignorance of the other.