Re: Help Breeze

Subject: Re: Help Breeze
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:03:24 -0400

To subscribe to winhelp list send an email to:
LISTSERV -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBER -dot- ON -dot- CA

Leave subject line blank. In body of message, type:

SUB WINHLP-L FIRSTNAME LASTNAME

I have used Helpbreeze quite a bit. I can try to answer any questions you have. You can contact me direct, if you like.

Suzette