Examples of CBT

Subject: Examples of CBT
From: Michelle Nichols <mnichols -at- HEALTHMATICS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 15:44:47 -0400

My team is in the process of developing CBT for our product. Luckily, the
team recognizes the need for a lot of up-front research, planning, and
design time. All of our team is new to CBT and we are learning the process
and design as we go along. I have two questions:

(1) Is there a good design book specifically geared towards CBT? I have
many good design books for online information, tutorials, etc., but I am
curious if such a beast exists specifically for CBT.

(2) How do I go about getting examples or samples of CBT? It would be
really nice to evaluate some examples before trying to jump in and design
and implement one of our own. I have scoured the Web and came up empty, so
I am curious what I am missing or where else I should look.

Thanks,
Michelle