Re: disclaimers for heavy machinery

Subject: Re: disclaimers for heavy machinery
From: Barry Campbell <barry -at- WEBVERANDA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 09:54:41 -0400

(offlist reply)

Rebecca,

I know neither you nor your situation, but as a former attorney who
has quite happily returned to technical writing and Web development,
I'd like to make the following observation:

If your attorney doesn't know what kinds of disclaimers are standard
and necessary in your industry, or is unwilling or unable to find out,
he or she should not be your attorney.

Best regards.