.PDF Files misbehave in OS/2

Subject: .PDF Files misbehave in OS/2
From: Louis Gaal <Louis -dot- Gaal -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 09:05:23 -0500

Hello.

Our current situation has three operating systems in a futile fight of
compatability.

I've tested the concept of converting Word 95 files to .PDF format so that
everyone (NT, WIN, OS/2) could view them.

The viewing was successful, however, printing is another matter. All is
well for the MS group, but those with OS/2 are getting strange results.

In some cases, the print is reversed and upside down (not a problem is your
design team owns mirrors, but I digress). In another case, the lines print,
but the text is missing.

Any ideas? I know that they are using the latest OS/2 reader from Adobe.

Louis Gaal
Gaal Communications Inc.
Now in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
http://members.xoom.com/gaalcomm/