Subject: Summary: Word Doc to HTML, Numbering Maintained
From: Lorin Ledger <LLedger -at- TOTAL-CARE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 13:31:49 -0700

Thank you to all who replied to this request. I got a few responses:

1) Go with FrameMaker and Quadralay Publisher. I tried this, and it
worked beautifully.

2) Use merge codes and a macro instead of the numbering feature found in
styles. If you want a copy of the suggested macro, please e-mail me and
I'll send it.

3) One word (well, acronym): PDF.

Lorin
Lorin C. Ledger