Re: Response to Documentation Girls Flaming

Subject: Re: Response to Documentation Girls Flaming
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 13:01:55 -0400

Sorry, Melissa...I'm with you.

These are the same people that feel that "best boy" would be denigrating
to those in the movie-making field...even when it's accepted, nobody who
is called it minds, and everyone in that particular environment knows it
to be exactly what it is.

If everyone involved is OK with it, knock yourself out. I've said before
that this PC thing can get carried away.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good
poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few
reasonable words.", Goethe
"Say all you have to say in the fewest possible words, or your reader
will be sure to skip them; and in the plainest possible words or he will
certainly misunderstand them.", John Ruskin

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=