Help with %#! -at- % MS Word 97 and Printer Problem?

Subject: Help with %#! -at- % MS Word 97 and Printer Problem?
From: Bianca Thomas <bmt -at- ICON -dot- CO -dot- ZA>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 19:23:59 +0200

> Hi all

I know this is not related to writing really (although indirectly it is), but I really need some help here. I'm supposed to be sending my newsletter to the printers in the next two or three days (BEFORE Monday!) and I'm having one hell of a probl

getting it to print. The file is quite big and the printer gives me this error message saying there is not enough hard disk space to print the file. I'm using MS Word 97 (sad, but true!) as my layout/ word processing program and have a 486 DX4 10
with 12 Mb RAM (yes, people do still use machines like this!) and a partitioned disk (3 drives of 450 MB each) - I know I have a real problem with hard disk space, but it's unavoidable. The file is too big to fit on stiffie and I can't email it t
> another computer as it doesn't appear correctly. Any solutions to my quandary?
>
> Email me offlist please so I don't disturb the rest of you guys with my problem!
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bianca Thomas
> WRITE! Magazine