More help please - Retrieving overwritten files?

Subject: More help please - Retrieving overwritten files?
From: Bianca Thomas <bmt -at- ICON -dot- CO -dot- ZA>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 11:20:20 +0200

Me again. Thanks for the help re printing - I'm going to try some of the ideas and pray it works.

On a different note, can someone tell how (if?) I can retrieve a file that has been overwritten on a stiffie disk. A colleague of mine was working on translation in MS Word 97 and an error occurred (I think the disk was full), it then asked her if
she wanted to "replace the file with the changes in document1 (which was empty)" - she wasn't thinking clearly and clicked ok! She lost over 30 pages of work. Help would really be appreciated.

Email me privately at bmt -at- icon -dot- co -dot- za
Thanks in advance.

Bianca Thomas
WRITE! Magazine
The magazine for freelance writers, editors and publishers
Visit us online at http://www.icon.co.za/~bmt/writemag.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=