Salary surveys

Subject: Salary surveys
From: Denise Johnson <tmanual -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:11:39 PDT

I noticed with interest the replies to last week's request for
information on salaries in the Dallas area. Out of curiosity, I checked
the Denver area (their STC website and the STC national site) and was
surprised by how low it is, too, especially considering the cost of
living there (I once lived there).

The median is in the mid-forties and mid-fifties seemed highest. I've
thought about moving back but at that rate, I'd be losing money. Anyone
in Denver want to contact me (offline is fine) with their perceptions of
the salary range there for folks with over 14 years experience in the
software doc. industry? I'm contracting for a consulting firm (with
benefits) now so I'd like to hear from contractors in Denver, too.

Thanks!
DJ
tmanual -at- hotmail -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=