North Dallas TW Lunch

Subject: North Dallas TW Lunch
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 14:46:10 -0500

The monthly meeting for tech writers in the North Dallas area meets the
first Thursday of each month. We are not affiliated with any
organization, but just meet for friendship and networking. Our group is
growing and you are welcome to join us!

WHEN: Thursday, September 3rd, 11:30 a.m. (1st Thurs of each month)

WHERE: Healthy Choices Restaurant (orig called "Bless Your Heart")
216 W. Campbell Road, Richardson, TX
(972) 783-0787

(next to Smokestack BBQ restaurant, behind Kentucky Fried Chicken
in the north side shopping center about 1 block west of Central
Exprway)

If you have questions, please contact me (see signature) or Mary
Reynolds (mreynold -at- nortel -dot- ca)

See you there!

Jane Bergen, Technical Writer
AnswerSoft, div of Davox Corp.
Richardson, TX, USA