Help! Frame to HTML problem

Subject: Help! Frame to HTML problem
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 12:35:19 -0700

Folks - I need an answer to this within a couple of hours, because I
have to take an answer into a meeting. After working with somebody
else's template that purported to translate Frame text into HTML, we
found that the text we tagged as bullets in the Frame template come out
as text in HTML, about 1.5 inches to the left of the rest of the text
and heads. In other words, all the other tags in HTML appear to respect
the indents imposed on them by the Frame tags, but the bullets are not.
Nor do bullets appear in bulleted lists in the HTML version. Anybody
got some quick ideas how to debug this one?

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=