Subject: RSI
From: howard <pencil -at- WAVENET -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 04:37:44 +0000

If this has been covered in depth & detail please bear with me.

I'm just wondering how I'll be received for advancing the opinion that
9-5 Office hours (a subtle neurolinguistic ploy?) can lead to its own
peculier form of repetetive stress. Certainly for some of us.

Feel free to kick this one about...

managAr parChonmorliez? SilateezntelizSane
readRlips - deliriupS
"Olninezapa! telimuapan..."
stufftie gong-hall (y8a9m)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=