Re: Don't Get Mad at me for this

Subject: Re: Don't Get Mad at me for this
From: Kevin Christy <kkchristy -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 21:01:08 -0700

Bob, I feel the same way. There are a number of tools that we
routinely use in the course of our work as writers, and I think that
we should be reluctant to bring technical problems here even for
those, let alone others. There are better sources, I think, for
technical support.

Having said that, I, too, hope I haven't offended anyone. :)

---Robert Maxey <Bob_Maxey -at- MTN -dot- 3COM -dot- COM> wrote:
> Please List Members, do not get mad at me, I am not criticizing, but
> often I see posts like this that ask some specific technical software
> and/or hardware questions that I have no way of answering. I think
many on
> this list might also be at a loss to help with these types of
questions. Is
> this list designed to provide support for software and hardware, or
> Technical Writing Information? I may be out of line, as I am a new
> subscriber.
Get your free address at

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=