And/Or

Subject: And/Or
From: Kevin Feeman <Kevin_Feeman -at- HILL-ROM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 10:36:55 -0400

Hey all, I'm back! For those who care, I have successfully migrated from
Arizona to North Carolina. Now, I am back on the list with a question. I
have searched the archives and have not found an answer to my question. Is
it proper to use "And/Or" in documentation? For example: Enter data in the
Starts With and/or Category fields. Input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

C-Ya!

Kevin

If there is interest, I can post a summary.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=