Re: Perfect binding vs. 3-ring binders

Subject: Re: Perfect binding vs. 3-ring binders
From: Janet Myers <Janet -dot- Myers-1 -at- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 07:54:23 -0500

I missed the beginning of this, but Geoff Hart quoted
Mark Dykstra <<[would] like to write a convincing case that we would
be better off going with perfect binding [than 3-ring binders]>>

Are these your only choices? I generally use spiral or gbc binding
rather than perfect. The books are more flexible, lie flat, and don't
fall apart as quickly (unless, there's something new in perfect
binding?).

FWIW
Janet Myers

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=