Re: Perfect binding vs. 3-ring binders

Subject: Re: Perfect binding vs. 3-ring binders
From: Beth Agnew <bagnew -at- INSYSTEMS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 09:58:25 -0400

Janet Myers wrote in part: I generally use spiral or gbc binding
rather than perfect. The books are more flexible, lie flat, and don't
fall apart as quickly (unless, there's something new in perfect
binding?).

There is indeed something new in perfect binding. There's an "EcoFlex(tm)"
binding that is very flexible when opened and does not snap shut. The spine
remains flexible and doesn't become brittle and crack over time. The book
lays flat, and you can apply it to very large (thick) manuals and it still
works great. If you want a (US) source, e-mail me offline.
--Beth

Beth Agnew
Senior Technical Writer, InSystems Technologies Inc.
65 Allstate Parkway, Suite 100 Tel: (905) 513-1400 ext. 280
Markham, Ontario, Canada L3R 9X1 Fax: (905) 513-1419
mailto:bagnew -at- insystems -dot- com Visit us at: http://www.insystems.com

See my friendly face at:
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/a.htm#agnewb

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=