Re: Never Mind (styles updated from template)

Subject: Re: Never Mind (styles updated from template)
From: "David M. Brown" <dmbrown -at- BROWN-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 14:40:47 -0700

Kevin Feeman wrote:

> The guy had the options for automatically updating styles turned on.
> Does anyone work with that feature on?

You bet. It's actually required on the projects I lead that involve
multiple writers trying to maintain a single look across the entire
document.

I update the template, check it in to source control, the other writers
get a copy and replace their old templates, the new and changed styles
are available, everybody's happy.

This is a *good* thing!

--David

David M. Brown -- Brown Inc.
dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
http://www.brown-inc.com/
See our web site for news about HTML Indexer, the easiest way to
create and maintain indexes for web sites and other HTML documents.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=