Re: Q: When do "editors" get credit?

Subject: Re: Q: When do "editors" get credit?
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 15:46:37 -0400

Hi, Rowena.

To be honest, I cannot ever remember getting any credit for any
documentation and it doesn't bother me. Besides...I usualy get paid more
than they do, so it balances out. They get the credit and I get the
cash, and everyone knows that cash is always better than credit.

Besides...I'd worry more if the developer didn't want the credit. Think
of it as as compliment that they want their name attributed to your
work.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=