JOB: CONSULTING

Subject: JOB: CONSULTING
From: Andrew Plato <intrepid_es -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 19:40:48 -0800

Anitian Consulting is looking for new technical writers, programmers,
database architects, and QA testers to join our team of expert
consultants. Anitian Consulting is rapidly becoming one of the top
consulting companies in the U.S. due to our commitment to customer
service. Our clients include Oracle, Microsoft, Network Associates,
and many other Silicon Valley giants. These companies work with
Anitian Consulting because we get the job done and we hire only the
best.

As a consultant with our team you will work on-site developing
business and technical solutions. You will be expected to manage and
deliver on projects. You will also be expected to get the job done
with little to no supervision.

REQUIREMENTS:

You should have at least two years experience with some of the
following technologies:

- Windows NT
- UNIX
- Linux
- MS SQL Server
- Oracle System 7 and 8
- Oracle Financials and other applications (Projects,
Fixed Assets, etc.
- Oracle Designer 2000
- SQL and PL/SQL
- C++
- Visual Basic
- Java
- HTML
- Systems networking (routers, MIB, etc.)

BENEFITS & COMPENSATION

As a consultant with Anitian Consulting you will enjoy the following:

- Excellent compensation, well above industry averages.
- Signing bonus
- Generous health care reimbursement
- Generous contributions to IRA or 401K plans
- Stock options

Residents of the Los Angeles, San Francisco, Portland, or Seattle
metropolitan areas are strongly encouraged to apply.

Telecommuting work is not available.

Anitian Consulting will consider W2 and 1099 contractor employment as
well.

CONTACT

If you think you have what it takes to be an Anitian consultant, then
send your resume and cover letter to:

Anitian Consulting, Inc.
15455 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 210
Beaverton, OR 97006
(503) 533-0726 fax
or email (Word or Plain text) resumes -at- anitian -dot- com

Please no phone calls.

For more information about Anitian Consulting, visit our web site at
www.anitian.com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=