Re: Robohelp 7

Subject: Re: Robohelp 7
From: Michelle Vina-Baltsas <Michelle_Vina-Baltsas -at- US -dot- CRAWCO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 09:33:41 -0500

Here are a few snipets from the "this package contains" literature I
received w/ my upgrade. IMO The nicest feature is the WinHelp 2000
interface (split-screen capability). I converted my existing 6.0 files
without any obvious difficulities. Be aware, that if you decide to use the
WinHelp 2000 interface secondary windows no longer apply.

- split-screen WinHelp (where TOC remains visible on the left pane while
the topic content appears in the right pane) with WinHelp 2000
-fast indexing w/ Smart Index Wizard
-Orgainize your browse sequences using the visual Browse Sequence Editor
-Control images using the Image Workshop
-Macro Assistants
-Redesigned and organized RoboHelp interface

Good luck,
Michelle

Suzanne Gerrior <SGerrior -at- RAYMARKX -dot- COM> on 12/15/98 09:11:07 AM

Please respond to Suzanne Gerrior <SGerrior -at- RAYMARKX -dot- COM>

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc: (bcc: Michelle Vina-Baltsas/CRAWFORDCO/US)
Subject: Robohelp 7

Good morning,

Can anyone tell me what the major differences are between Robohelp 6 and 7?
I'm trying to decide whether it's worth upgrading. (I've already checked
the
Blue Sky site and didn't find the answers I'm looking for.)

Thanks

Suzanne Gerrior
Technical Writer
Raymark Xpert Business Systems Inc.